All children are encouraged to take pride in their appearance to gain a sense of identity and belonging by wearing the school uniform.
Our uniform is comprised of:
- Navy sweatshirt with school logo (NO hoodies during the school day)
- Navy cardigan with school logo (again- no hoodies please)
- Trousers, shorts, skirts, Pinafore – dark grey, navy or black
- White polo shirt (with or without logo)
- Dark coloured school shoes with sensible heels (no trainers)
- Blue gingham dress
- Tartan skirt or pinafore
- Simple headband
- Long hair should be tied back
PE kit on PE days:
- White T Shirt
- Navy blue or black shorts
- Navy blue or black jumper (this may be a hoodie)
- Dark coloured jogging bottoms
Earrings – small studs may be worn but these must be removed/not worn on PE days.
Please also provide a “book bag” (not a rucksack) for children in reception, year 1 and year 2 in order to keep the books straight and undamaged.
Please also note that hoodies are not to be worn every day, but they may be used as a much needed extra layer in PE lessons.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly named. This ensures that lost property can be returned to pupils quickly.
Uniform can be purchased from:-
Skip to School
32-34 Water Street